At Newsham, our latest measures include the following;
1. All extra curricular clubs have been cancelled apart from Breakfast and After School Club.
2. All visits and visitors have been cancelled. Parents and carers are requested to phone or email school with any questions or concerns and limit visits to the school office to essential issues only.
3. Learning at home packs are currently being prepared and they will be sent home with children in the event of our school being closed. I would ask that if any parent or carer has a child absent if and when our school closure is announced, that they phone school to nominate another family to collect the pack on their behalf if possible.
4. We have enough first aiders on site to continue to deal with any accidents or emergencies and all senior leaders are in school on a daily basis.
5. Please continue to follow medical advice via NHS 111 if you have concerns about your child’s health. We are not able to make these decisions on your behalf.
Finally, thank you again for your unfailing support. I am hugely grateful to everyone and really appreciate the positive relationships and partnerships that exist across our school community.